REGULATION OF THE EVENT
IN MUNICIPAL PUBLIC LIBRARY IN GLIWICE
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations define the rules of participation in events organized at the Municipal Public Library in Gliwice, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
- The event is understood as a lecture, training, library lesson, workshop activities, outdoor activities and all meetings and courses organized and / or co-organized by the Organizer.
- The events are free.
- If it is necessary to maintain safety due to an epidemic, the applicable rules are set out in the Regulations of special conditions of participation in events organized by the Municipal Public Library in Gliwice related to covid-19 covid-19 prevention.
- Participation in the event means acceptance by the Participant of the provisions of these Regulations.
- During the event and on the way to and from the library, parents or legal guardians are responsible for the safety and care of children up to the age of 13, and in the case of organized groups – teachers, kindergarten teachers or other group guardians.
II. APPLICATION AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Application for Participation should be made in the manner specified in the information about the event.
- Other forms of applications are possible after agreeing them with the Organizer.
- If the number of participants in the event is limited, the order of applications decides about entering into the list of participants. The organizer reserves the right to introduce other qualifying criteria for participation in the event.
- By joining the event, participants consent to the processing of their personal data by the Organizer.
III. CHANGES OF THE EVENT DATE
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the schedule of events and change their dates.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event in the event of insufficient number of participants and in other cases indicated in the notice of cancellation.
- Information on the cancellation of the event and the possible appointment of another date is posted on the library website or sent to the e-mail address indicated in the Application
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND IMAGE OF THE PARTICIPANT
- The Organizer informs that the course of the event may be recorded in the form of photos or video recordings. They may be used by the Organizer for documentation, educational and promotional purposes and for these purposes made available to an unlimited circle of recipients by posting them on the website and all social channels of the Organizer.
- Using the images of the participants of the above-mentioned within the scope and on the basis of art. art. 81 sec. 2 points 2 of the copyright act, according to which „The permit does not require the dissemination of the image of: (…) a person constituting only a detail of the whole such as an assembly, landscape, public event”. In the event of doubts or reservations in the above scope, the Participant may contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Organizer ensures that the image of event participants will not be used by him for profit, and participants acknowledge that they are not entitled to any claims for its use, in particular the right to remuneration.
- Participation in events may, in a given case, require the Participant to provide specific data, in particular contact details (name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number). In connection with the above, the Organizer informs that:
- The administrator of the participant’s personal data is the Municipal Public Library in Gliwice with its seat at ul. Kościuszki 17, 44-100 Gliwice.
- In matters of personal data protection, information is provided by the Data Protection Inspector, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ersonal data will be processed by the Organizer solely for the purpose of organizing the event and for communication between the Organizer and the Participant.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, in certain cases, failure to do so may, however, prevent participation in a given event.
- Personal data may be shared with the co-organizers of the event only for the purposes specified above.
- The data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations, and will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
- The data will be processed for the period necessary to organize and conduct the event, and after its completion, it may be processed for documentation and archival purposes, in accordance with the Unified Material List of Files in force at the Organizer.
- The Participant has the right to access their data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data (to the extent specified in articles 15-18 and articles 20-21 of the GDPR).
- In cases where the processing takes place on the basis of consent, the Participant has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In disputes or in the event that the processing of personal data by the Library violates the provisions of the GDPR, the Participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Sound recording, photographing and filming of events by the Participant and dissemination of didactic materials is possible only with the consent of the Organizer and the meeting leader.
- The Organizer declares that the content provided by him during the event is purely educational. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Participants or third parties in connection with or as a result of the Participants’ use of information, knowledge or skills acquired during the event in a manner inconsistent with their intended use.
- In matters relating to the course of events not provided for in these regulations, the Organizer has the decisive vote.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Any changes to these regulations – permanent or temporary – will be published on the website www.biblioteka.gliwice.pl.
Regulations is obligated from 1 July 2021